Fringe and Lace

Wednesday, August 24, 2016



I am not trying to wish away the few remaining weeks of summer + actual daylight in the afternoons, but I am getting so excited about fall fashion.

I have been dreaming of dresses with booties, denim with riding boots, and pretty cardigans over just about everything!

This cardigan is something that I was shocked that I was so drawn to. Normally I am not really into fringe details, but something about this with the lace was just too pretty not to get! Plus the fact that it was on clearance for $15 made it a MUCH easier decision!

It will be on constant rotation this fall and even continuing into late summer. It is so airy so I don't get too hot wearing it and it immediately adds just a little something extra to an otherwise plain outfit. Just by layering this cardigan over my simple jeans + grey/black tank, my outfit is taken to the next level!

Thanks for reading!
Misty

Jeans - Loft // Tank - Old // Shoes - Target // Cardigan - Local Boutique




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)