Distressed Denim & Metallic Pumps

Tuesday, August 16, 2016


This weekend when we went grocery shopping I was feeling a little spunky so I decided to wear my metallic pumps. Yep, you read that right! I wore metallic pumps to the grocery store (and ONLY to the grocery store - well 3 grocery stores because I took the hubby with me and that's how he does grocery shopping)!

Maybe it was because the kids stayed with Grandma and I knew I wouldn't be carrying toddlers on my hip?

Anyways, I really LOVE these jeans and I really LOVE how just adding the silver metallic pumps instantly dresses it up a little bit. Hot summer days definitely call for simple jeans + tanks for running errands!








Jeans - Francesca's Boutique // Tank - Loft //  Pumps - Victoria's Secret (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)