Oh Hey There.....

Monday, July 4, 2016

Well Hi there!

Guys, I have REALLY good intentions with this whole blogging thing. I mean I really do love it and it holds me accountable to ACTUALLY getting dressed up a little!

But, LIFE happens! It is not as easy to do this whole blogging thing now that I have two toddlers running around. My life is CRAZY, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I am planning on paying a little more attention to this little internet space of mine because well it deserves a little TLC too!

I kind of LOVE this dress! It is one of the most comfortable dresses I have ever put on and the color is just gorgeous!

I can see it with a cardigan and flats for day and dressed up with heels for a date night out. Here I just threw it on with some wedges.


I know today is the Fourth of July and most bloggers will be sporting their Independence Day gear, but what can I say..... I like to live on the wild side :-) Actually I just didn't plan ahead very well (my idea of living dangerously is turning on the blender to make my Shakeology while the kids are asleep!)

Thanks for reading!
Misty

PS - So my husband told me I am the "whitest he has ever seen me." I guess he has a point when you blend in with gravel! Does anyone have any good self tanner suggestions?


Dress - Loft //  Wedges - Old







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)